Positioned along Downtown Doral’s picturesque Paseo, a new residential address epitomizes chic, connected living in the heart of the city. As one of the tallest buildings in Doral, 5300 Paseo residents enjoy panoramic views overlooking, the Paseo, the surrounding golf courses and the city skyline. Created in a sleek modern style with clean lines, bold columns, and sweeping walls of glass, this is downtown ambience reinvented in a contemporary vision.
Through the glass doors of an impressive two-story tall lobby, you’ll find interiors by world renowned designer, Adriana Hoyos. Every detail of the lobby, corridors and common areas has been selected to create Ms. Hoyos’ signature sense of elegance, comfort and style.
Whether you choose to bask in the sun or take a dip in our zero entry pool, living at 5300 Paseo will feel like living in paradise. Lush, green spaces and a resort-style outdoor pool deck offer South Florida living at its best.
- 219 exclusive residences featuring unique architecture by Sieger Suarez
- Select residences with striking views of the Paseo Doral
- Select residences with golf course views
- Grand porte-cochere entrance
- Valet service for visitors
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week front desk
- Desk services for arranging spa treatments, massages, and personal training sessions
- Lobby, party room and common areas by Adriana Hoyos
- Zero-entry pool with custom lounge daybeds, cabanas, umbrellas
- State of the art fitness facilities with views of the Paseo Doral
- Children’s play area
- On-site massage rooms and sauna
- Coordinated catering services and event planning for functions
- Integrated high-speed internet throughout common areas
- Select residences with lanais
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- State of the art security system in the common areas
- Secure elevators
- Pedestrian and bicycle friendly sidewalks
- Electric car charging stations
- Green Community
- Charter school Pre-K to 5 with Spanish and Portuguese language classes. More than 50% registration set aside for community enrollment.
- A short walk from:
› Over 77,000 (future 140,000) square feet of main street retail
› An elementary school with a language intensive curriculum
› A 3 acre park featuring a pavilion designed by artist
- Michelle Oka Doner and a beautiful children’s playground
- Easy access to expressways – Palmetto, Florida Turnpike, and The Dolphin
- 8 miles to Miami International Airport
- Proximity to beaches, Dolphin Mall, Miami International Mall, Brickell, Coral Gables, Downtown Miami